Services | Case Studies | Tips

One Of America’s Premier Golf Clubs Catches Fire

Home of the PGA and the national equestrian team, this prestigious golf club was incapacitated with a major fire in the laundry room causing smoke damage throughout the entire club house including the Banquet Hall, Bar, Restaurant, Pro-Shop, Locker rooms, and Offices.

Damages:

  • Kitchen affected by water and fire damage.
  • VIP exclusive sales area affected by soot damage.
  • Golf equipment affected by soot damage.
  • High ceiling surfaces affected by soot damage.

SMM Emergency Response:

  • Loss evaluation, consultation, and critical path issues and items were identified.
  • After hours work shifts were provided to accommodate ongoing facility events.
  • Core high traffic areas were prioritized.
  • Specialty equipment used to address unreachable afffected surfaces.
  • High capacity vacuums to filter and decontaminate affected HVAC systems were provided.