Biohazard Cleaning Tips in Jersey City, NJ
Biohazard Cleaning Tips to keep you safe! | ServiceMaster Metropolitan serves Paramus, Wayne, and Morristown, NJ
When there is a traumatic event at your home or business, you may need assistance in biohazard cleanup and trauma cleanup. Traumatic events can be disruptive, hazardous, and dangerous. Hiring a professional disaster restoration company that is trained in disaster restoration is essential to your health and composure. Before you call ServiceMaster Metropolitan, here are a few tips to keep you safe from harm.
Trauma and Biohazard Cleanup DOs
- Stay out of any affected area.
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is a life-threatening event.
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated.
Trauma and Biohazard Cleanup DONTs
- Don’t attempt cleanup of any kind.
- Don’t touch or handle items that might be contaminated with bodily fluids.
- Don’t discard furniture wood chips, broken pieces from art objects, porcelain or furniture.